CCPA Notice for CA Employees & Job Applicants
Last Updated: October 16, 2020
At Enjoy, we collect and use Personal Information for human resources, employment, benefit administration, health and safety, and business-related purposes and to be in legal compliance.
Below are the categories of Personal Information we collect and the purposes for which we intend to use this information.
Categories of Personal Information We Collect
|Demographic data||Full name, gender, date of birth, race, ethnic origin, marital status, disability, and veteran or military status.|
|Contact information||Home address, telephone numbers, email addresses, and emergency contact information.|
|Dependent’s or other individual’s information||Dependent’s or other individual’s full name, address, date of birth, and Social Security numbers (SSN).|
|National identifiers||SSN, passport and visa information, and immigration status and documentation.|
|Educational and professional background||Education information, certification/license, current or past employment information, employment status, job title, position, hire dates, work schedule, job assignments, hours worked, compensation, performance and disciplinary records, and vacation and sick leave records.|
|Financial information||Banking information for direct deposit, tax information, payroll information, and withholdings.|
|Health and Safety information||Health conditions, pre-employment drug screening results, job restrictions, workplace illness and injury information, and health insurance policy information.|
|Information Systems(IS) information||Search history, browsing history, login information, and IP addresses on Enjoy's information systems and networks.|
|Biometric information||Facial recognition, voice recognition, and other physical patterns.|
|Geolocation data||Time and physical location related to use of an internet website, application, device, or physical access to Enjoy facilities.|
|Sensory or surveillance information||COVID-19 related temperature checks and call monitoring and video surveillance.|
Purposes of Use
We may use or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following purposes:
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Assess job qualifications and employment eligibility.
- Conduct any necessary background checks.
- Assess working capacity and make necessary accommodations.
- Create a talent pool for future job openings.
Manage your employment relationship with us, including for:
- onboarding processes;
- timekeeping, payroll, and expense report administration;
- employee benefits administration;
- employee training and development requirements;
- the creation, maintenance, and security of your online employee accounts;
- reaching your emergency contacts when needed, such as when you are not reachable or are injured or ill;
- workers' compensation claims management;
- employee job performance, including goals and performance reviews, promotions, discipline, and termination; and other human resources purposes.
- Manage and monitor employee access to Enjoy facilities, equipment, and systems.
- Conduct internal audits and workplace investigations.
- Investigate and enforce compliance with and potential breaches of Enjoy policies and procedures.
- Maintain commercial insurance policies and coverages, including for workers' compensation and other liability insurance.
- Perform workforce analytics, data analytics, and benchmarking.
- Administer and maintain Enjoy's operations, including for safety purposes.
- Exercise or defend the legal rights of Enjoy and its employees, affiliates, customers, contractors, and agents.